Monday, May 01, 2006

One Week Left!

So, it appears that I am in my last week at home. Boy, this 6 weeks has gone by fast! The first week went slow. I assume that's because I couldn't move all that well or fast. LOL...But each week I have felt better and better. I have had some days where I was just tired. Or I over did it and would have to crash on the couch.

But, by the end of my 5th week, I am finally feeling back to my normal self. But we all now how "normal" I am! LOL

Ok, I found this site over the weekend and plan on using it often! You can design and make your own photo album. They then print and bind it for you and mail it to you. I'm going to do this as a surprise for the newlyweds I just took pics of a couple Saturday's ago now. All you do is install their program on your computer and then design!

Ok, I have a gazillion things to do today...and it's already past 11am and no shower yet! Everyone have a great day! It's finally staying SUNNY in California and the weather is awesome for lounging by a pool. Too bad we don't have one.

Oh wait! We do now! LOL...it's up and almost filled with water. I need to finish filling it today and Rob will attach the pump tonight. Hopefully I will be able to enjoy some days in it before going back to work next week.

PS - is anyone else having issues with blogger? I can't chose any type styles or size of font right now. weird.

11 comments:

Sheryl said...

that looks like a cute site for photo albums - I may give it a try at home. Good to hear you are feeling better and sad to hear you have to go back to work soon. Funny how those two things are tied together?

Enjoy that good weather - you deserve it!

Emily said...

Wow, those six weeks did go fast. I'm glad your recovery went well. Enjoy this last week to yourself. Definitely enjoy the weather, and I hope you get the pool filled and in working order. Now is the perfect time for you to enjoy it before going back.

Bob said...

I am really happy that your recovery went so well. At least you can enjoy this last week. I am guessing the last few were not the best. Now you go and enjoy that pool.

Danielle said...

I'm glad you are doing well! Enjoy the last week of freedom!

Jamie said...

Man, when don't I have issues??? Oh! You mean with blogger!! Hee Hee! Well I have them there too.

Have fun with that pool! Glad to see your getting back to normal!!

heavenlydm said...

That album thingie is a great idea. I have tons of pics that are in a bin in the attic that I've been meaning to put in albums for years. This seems like something I could actually do.

Hi-ho (not calling you a ho Jan...lol) - off to work you go!

Sue said...

Great picture site....I'll have to look around on it some more.

Wow, that 6 weeks really did go fast! It seems like yesterday you were blogging about training your temp replacement! Time flies!

Anyhoo, glad you are feeling better! Now, get back to work!

Bear said...

So, this is your last day... tomorrow will really, really be hard. No more lounging around, get up, go to work, yuck.

Like others have said, glad the recovery went so well.

BTW, any pics you want to share with us? I would really like to see how you did with the wedding.

Bob said...

Today is the day, right? Good luck. I hope you are able to ease right back into things at work. I am sure you will have no problem. I understand lawyers are pretty compassionate and flexible people. :)

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»