Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Ugh!!!

I am soooo busy at work!! I have been behind since the first 2 hrs I got back last Monday! LOLOL....

I've been bringing work home almost every night. Right now I just got caught up thru this past Monday. So I'm down to only 2 days behind now! Whoo~Hoo!

Freakin' attorneys! :)

I seem to be holding up ok. Tiredness now is from not getting enough sleep...speaking of which...I'm now off to bed! It's 10:30pm and I just can't finish the last few papers I brought home.

I will post again this weekend. Got some pics of the pool in the backyard to share. :) Altho this weekend it appears it will be on the cool side, so probably no skinny dipping yet. hehehe....

4 comments:

Cygnet said...

Hmmmmm, could it be you're not getting enough sleep because the doctor cleared you for landing? Hehehehe.
I'm glad you're doing okay, but I hope they don't overwork you---

Flavia said...

lol, why no skinny dipping???? You can't possible christen (sp?) a pool without that, sheesh woman! ruining our fun hehehe.

heavenlydm said...

Is it possible you're less inhibited (post-op) than before? ROFLMBO! I can't believe you've been able to keep the pace you have at work. I hope they can see what a hard worker you are.

Bear said...

Attorneys?!?!? Shush, Bob might hear you! LOL

It's never that cool that you can't go skinny dipping! Enjoy that new pool!