Monday, May 15, 2006

Update!!

I had my last dr appt for awhile this morning....and another great talk with my dr and now I'm feeling soo much better! I totally feel like this huge weight has been lifted from me! :) Thank you everyone for your replies below! I really appreciate the friendship here! You all are soo awesome!

I told my dr. that I had decided not to do additional surgery and she thinks that was the best choice to make. We discussed a bit further and my mind is now TOTALLY more at ease with my decision. She says that even if 1 or 2 cells crossed the line, the chances of them spreading are VERY MINUTE. In fact, when only a few cells have crossed the line they call it Micro Invasion. In my case, they couldn't even confirm micro invasion. Making my chances even greater. If they could tell that it was micro invasion she says we would still have the same conversation - that the chances of it spreading are slim. So, my mind is soooo much more at ease now! No worries at all! For this first year, I will be seeing her every 4 months for a checkup.

She also checked out my mammogram results too...."benign findings" no masses whatsoever..everything is good! yay!!!

The meds she put on my inside scar tissue worked and it all fell off! And she says to me "you know what that means!" hehehe....sex!!! and we can do it tonight! yay!!! so no one call me tonight.....LOLOLOL

I also told her I want to get this 40 pounds off by years end...I asked if my goal of 130-135 was a good goal for my height and she says most definately. So i'm no longer gonna stress if I can't get below 130.


JAN IS BACK!!!!

8 comments:

Flavia said...

1) I'm soooooo ecstatic about your doctor results and converation!

2) ROFL! Sex is a great addition to your workout! No calls to you!

Have fun and I'm really happy to hear the good news :).

Danielle said...

Yay!!!! Have a nice glass of wine with the hubs and have fun tonight!

Melissa said...

Jan, that is so awesome for you! I'm over here breathing a huge sigh of relief for you!!! *HUG* Have many,many great days to come.

Bob said...

I am so relieved for you. And it sounds all good. More than anything, I am glad that you are happy and healthy. Hope you and Rob enjoyed yourself last night. You deserved to have some fun, yeah?

O' Natur Nail said...

WhaHOOO!!!! WOOOT! Enjoi ;)

heavenlydm said...

That's great news and I'm so happy for you.

Emily said...

That's great news Jan! And congrats on getting to have sex tonight. I'd be celebrating too!

Scarlett O'Hara said...

LOL...Thanks Everyone! and Em, you have me laughing...this post was from monday...we did the deed that night...tuesday and today I'm doing homework! LOL...he's out of luck until this weekend now...hehehe