Monday, July 17, 2006

Happy Monday!

Ok, I got some more pics to show you all! LOL...are you all sick of flower pics yet? hehe....

Over the weekend I figured out how to use my camera's "AF (auto focus)" button...I can pick which focal point to use and it focuses on that and the rest will blur out. Comes in handy on those macro flower pics. LOL....I have the pics uploaded in Hello, so tonight I will get them into the blog.

I did really good over the weekend! Saturday we hit the track for our usual 2 miles...well I do 2 miles, Rob can usally lap me once or twice. Now last Sunday I ran my first mile ever...well Saturday I walked the first lap, then ran the next 1.5 miles! and walked my last lap. Whoo Hoooo!!! I was sooo psyched! Sunday I could only run 2 laps straight, but the rest were 1/2 lap walk, 1/2 lap run.

Saturday night dinner at the inlaws - SIL made tacos and brought over. Refried beans, rice. I was good and made my turkey taco and took with me. Fried up 4 oz. of lean ground turkey, used a light flatout (sundried tomato flavor) as the shell, lettuce, FF sour cream, taco sauce, fresh tomatos from MIL's garden, FF cheese. yum. SIL also brought over some veggies and dip...so I had some broccoli and carrots as my veggies. The only extra I had was 1 of those "scoop" dip chip tostita bowl thingys with just a smear of refriend beans and rice in it. Had to have a taste. It was good and I didn't crave more. Was actually full.

Sunday was all on plan and to reward me - my scale had me .5 down from Friday! yay!!! I will take it. I was 170 bedore my workouts on both Sat/Sun and 169 after the workout. I was hoping for 169 today (my off day) but I'm fine with the .5 loss.

160's here I come! :)

7 comments:

Flavia said...

Hey girly! You have been so good and disciplined! I'm proud of you and want to be just like you! HAHA, I'm seriously trying at least!

Just to fill you in, Saturday was really great. I'm gonna post and put up a pic or two tomorrow on my blog.

Hugs!

Emily said...

Great job, Jan! Sometimes when half a pound is all you can get, you take it! Good job with the running. I hate running. I try it periodically. I got up to 4.5 miles, but now I just stick to the elliptical. And great job at the in-laws' house!

Bear said...

Hey Jan! Congrats on the .5lbs and the willpower at the family dinner.

You are also doing great on the exercise, the 160's will be here in no time!

BTW, send me a note when you get a chance (robbins_@bellsouth.net) I have an idea for a blog.

Amy said...

Jan, you are one awesome woman. I am SOO proud of you for the run and for eating so well over the weekend that you LOST weight. You rock! Love ya!

Amy

Sheryl said...

Great job lady & beautiful pics. That is quite a camera - will have to look into some of those tricker settings, I think I may have a couple of them on mine as well.
You have beat me into 160 land - good for you!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Dc refrigerator special effects colours contact lens Castle dental houston

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »