Sunday, July 02, 2006

Let's get a little bit closer....

Saturday we were out running errands and one place we stopped was at the camera shop where we got our new camera. For the past couple of months I have been after a set of close up lenses that attach to the front of the lens I already have. Basicly they are magnifying lenses that just screw on to my existing one. A +1, +2 and +4 strength. I can use 1 by itself or mix them together or use all 3 at once. The following pictures are using all 3 at once....boy do I love extreme close~ups! Having some fun now! Yee~Haw!
























8 comments:

Amy said...

Dang Jan,

Do you know how long it took my slow ass desktop to load this page since my laptop's still broken? ROTF... Worth it though; great pics! You are awesome.

Amy

Jamie said...

WOOOWWEEE!!!

Jan, those pics are captivating!! I will be browsing through a few times. Thanks!

You are great at what you do!!

Emily said...

Beautiful pictures, Jan. If you hate your job so much, you really should try to make a living with photography. You're talented! I'd love to print those out and frame them! Aren't new toys fun?

Bob said...

Mmmmm, strawberries. :)

Great pics, Jan! You do have a talent with this.

Flavia said...

No wonder your pictures always look so darn good! It's not your average snap and go cheap camera like I use hahaha.

love your pics as always and the close ups look fantastic!

Scarlett O'Hara said...

LOL...hahaha Flavia is funny!

nope, not your average snap and go cheap camera....hehehe....

Rob bought us (or me mainly!) a Digital Canon Rebel XT - 8 mega pixel. I'm totally having a blast with it! I use to do portrait photography for a living.

AsharEdith said...

Aw Jan,
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOUR PHOTOS!!!

I want one kick-ass camera like yours!
Ok that's it. I'm moving to California so you can teach me all your tricks. jejeje

Sue said...

Beautiful!
and, I agree, you should really do this on a full-time basis for MONEY!