Thursday, June 29, 2006

Happy One Year to Us!!!

Well, I meant to post these pics last Sunday on our actual 1st year anniversary...but it didn't work out. I decided to be lazy again. LOL..then little Em came and hunted me down on the NSBB tonight and told me if I could post there, then I can post here. ROTF!!! Em, are you stalking me? tee hee...

This is going to be just pictures and not much talking...it's end of month and I have a ton of work to do. bleh... oh, doing good on my workouts! I'm getting in 10 miles a week either on the treadmill or at the track on the weekends. 2 off days per week. Went off food plan this past weekend at our party, but back at it this week. Last Saturday's weight sucked and I cried while walking the track. LOL...It just really got to me that I had been 100% on food and exercise for 3 weeks and I gained! But I'm hanging in there. Didn't do too bad from the party. Finally weighed today and I'm only 2 pounds up from the weekend. I'm sure it showed more on Monday, but I've had 4 100% days under my belt since then. So I'm looking at the bright side. LOL...


Huge Thank You to Amy, Chris & Tina for having these flowers delivered to us Saturday morning! They are beautiful! :)

Bought a new 9 ft. umbrella from QVC..it works great!


Me, mom and sister

Sister and her boyfriend

Teresa & Jan - she did my hair & make-up for the wedding. She just quit our law firm.

Stephanie & Jan - she used to work at my law firm.

Sister and me.

Mom made this strawberry shortcake - omg! delish!

Mom also made this key lime chiffon pie - reduced fat crust, FF ingrediants.
Another delish! She didn't like it but I loved it!

I got our cake from the same bakery that did our wedding cake.

The only pic taken of us at our party! LOLOL...

Yummy! this was the same as our bottom layer of wedding cake.
Golden Buttermilk w/strawberry mousse filling & buttercream frosting.

Marcie & Jan having fun!


The twins taking a bath..hehehe - they loved the hot tub.

Kylie just being cute!!

My baby giving me some love!

More lovin'!

Rob floating

Mommy...can we get in the hot tub again???
They had turned red they were in it too long...we didn't let them get back in. LOL

Piggy backin'!

I told the twins to give me a big 'ol splash!
Ok, that's it for now! Everyone have a great weekend!

10 comments:

O' Natur Nail said...

hey jan- hang in there with being 100%, it'll show sometime!

i'm w/ em- i see you post all the time on the NSBB, glad you decided to make a blog entry!

the pictures are lovely, as usual.. love the big splash!!! hope you have a great weekend..

ps. yeah yeah!!! i'm the first to post!!! hehehe ;)

Pamela said...

Hey Jan,
Again I think you should make a career out of the pictures. They are beautiful. Happy Anniversay a little late.

Cygnet said...

Great pics, Jan! You and your sister look so much alike! The little ones are adorable you all look like you had so much fun. You really found yourself a great guy---and he found himself a great woman. You two are so sweet together.

Anonymous said...

Jan, Great pics, but you already know that!!LOL My fav is Rob's and your hands.....reminds me of a photo in my parents' wedding album...also one of my favorites!

Have a wonderful weekend and a safe 4th. Hope it isn't too hot in Sac.

Love you!
T

Flavia said...

Love the pics! Your pics always turn out looking really nice! Great flowers too, that's incredibly sweet of the girls to send it! As for the cake, heck if it's anywhere as good as mine was you were right to enjoy the heck out of it! I never re-ordered the wedding cake I had because that's just asking for trouble LOL. Have a great 4th of July and post more often woman!

Emily said...

Thank you Jan! It's about time. Great photos. But please tell me you got yourself a bathing suit that fits, and you actually got IN the pool this time. Happy anniversary again, and thanks for the photos! The desserts made me hungry.

Renee said...

Great pics and Happy Anniversary!!

That food looks SO SO SO great! YUMMMM

Bob said...

My goodness! Has it been a year already? Wow! Thank you for sharing those pictures. It looks like it was a very fun day for everyone. Happy Anniversary, Jan!

Amy said...

Yikes, don't know how I missed this post. Must have been all my computer drama. ROTF... Great pics and thanks for posting them here since my e-mail sucks. LOL.

Love all the awesome pics and it's so fun to see you with your family. It's obvious how well-loved you are. You guys are so lucky to have eachother! So sweet!

Amy

AsharEdith said...

Happy Anniversaryyyyyy!
Better late than never right?