Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Well Crap!!!

I completely missed out on Feb and March! LOLOL....

I am just so busy anymore with work, etc, life. bleh. Soon tho, work will be history. hehehe...that's all im saying. I have no idea who reads this crap. LOL....

Next week I fly to Colorado to attend Amy Smith's wedding vow renewal! yay!!! Can't wait to get out of Sac for a few days and spend some quality time with my girls. hehe...Hi Chris & Amy!!!

Went to Best Buy last night and got 2 new compact flash cards for my camera that were on sale. They are suppose to be for professional photographers, etc. They are 2GB apiece so I can take over 500 pics on one card at full setting on my camera! whoo hoooooo!!!! hehehe....at the lowest medium and small settings my camera says 999...so that means over 1000 pics at those settings. LOL...My camera just doesn't go past the 3-digit number system. hehehe...

Ok, I'm at work but sneaked in a post real quick...back later. Everyone have a great Easter!!

4 comments:

Cygnet said...

Jeez, it's about friggin' time you posted something. LOL
I can't wait to see you and Amy next week---I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by since we first talked about it.

Shorty Montes said...

I too am glad you finally posted. I checked a few times, but nothing. I figured since you had posted/commented in the NS blog Maybe U would have updated your blog also. And YEP you had.

Have a great time at the Wedding.

Wish I could get away.

OK and what is it with the Job thing??? Hmmmmmmmmmm????????

Well maybe you will share that at a later time with us.

Shorty G

Amy said...

Hugs Jan!!! Can't wait for you to get here. Only 3 days now!!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!!

Amy

P.S. I love how you say "sneaked in a post real quick... back later" as if you'll be back soon to update. ROTFLMAO. Yeah, in like 3 months maybe. hahahaha. :)

O' Natur Nail said...

jan - you're silly.... i saw you're lil quote about the ns chocolate bar, heehee :) beautiful pics of amy's wedding renewal vows, you're awesome!!! wanna be my camera woman??? it'll probably be next summer, get ready for NY!