Friday, June 23, 2006

It's FFF!!!!!

Finally the weekend!!! I did great this week on my eating and exercise!! I have totally followed thru with my plan! Yay! Even tho the scale says I'm UP a pound and a half from yesterday, it's sooo frickin' hot here it's gotta be water weight right? So I'm going to up my water today to see if that helps me out. Saturdays are my "contest" weigh in days with Amy and Chris. Yesterday I was at 170.5 and sooo happy to have lost another pound and then today I'm at 172! LOLOL...I know for a fact that I haven't eaten anything off plan all week, and we are now in the triple digits here! Bleck. Love summer but it would be nice if it stayed in the cool upper 70's all these months! LOL we never see Fall or Spring here! It's always *really cold* or *really hot*. sigh....hence why Jan wanted a pool. And EVERYONE is loving it. :)

Can't wait for the party tomorrow! See you all on the flip side and have an awesome weekend! I know I will!

Oh! And my exercise....Last weekend I did 2 miles at the track both Sat/Sun. Monday's and Friday's are my off days. Tues/Wed I got up before work and did 2 miles on the treadmill and Thur I did 2.25 miles on the treadmill. :)

8 comments:

O' Natur Nail said...

go you! i'm sure that water weight will come right off :) keep it up!

Amy said...

Keep up the awesome work Jan! Don't stress the scale. Enjoy those smaller pants you can fit into now. :)

Amy

Flavia said...

Great job Jan!!! I hope you have a great anniversary!

AsharEdith said...

Well done Jan!
As for me... I'm SO off track, I haven't written about my weight lost journey in about four months. *sight*

Emily said...

Atta girl, Jan! You are doing great. I aim to be as on track as you are. I don't know why it's so freaking hard! I hope you have gotten yourself a bathing suit that fits. We're in triple digits too. In fact, it was 111 today. Ick.

lv0824 said...

Hi Jan,

Thanks for visiting my site and I hope you had a nice time in Vegas, despite the heat wave. I will add your blog to my links. thanks again and you are doing great!!! Congrats on the year anniversary.

Mike

heavenlydm said...

Your posts always make me giggle. Girl (in my most motherly tone...) - keep making wise choices. It'll shake off.

Bear said...

Ok, you're eating right, and doing great on the exercise. The weigh will come off.

Pools are so nice this time of year, enjoy it!

Hope you had a great time at the party and let us know how the weigh-in went on Saturday!