Tuesday, November 27, 2007

And now...back to your regularly scheduled program....

Howdy peeps!!! I see some of my friends made it back here for my grand re~opening! Yay!!

I hope everyone's Turkey Day was good? We had dinner over at Amy's parents house and it was sooo good! I basically had breakfast that morning and then ate NOTHING until 6pm that night for dinner! tee hee pee....

Ate like a pig! I worked on the mashed tators and Amy like video taped me??? I thought she was taking a still pic...but nooo...she was video taping me! sigh....it's a funny 15 sec. movie. LOL...i'll get even one day, when she least expects it. bwah ha ha....

We've been working on some cookies for xmas...my chiro dr is gonna let us put some cookies in there office with business cards. So we are working on that tomorrow. We tried getting into a craft fair this weekend at a local HS, but they were full up of vendors, so she took our name down for next year. In the meantime, today we found online that there's a bridal show coming up in January, so we filled out info for that and hopefully we can get in on that. We can make up some cookies for people to taste our work and then have a display of how you can do wedding favors by using cookies. hehe...we have some awesome ideas for that.

Gosh, I feel like I have nothing to blog about anymore! It's been so long I have forgotten what to say! LOL...but here are a couple pics of Rob and I that Amy took on Turkey Day for me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments:

Flavia said...

The cookies you 2 make are awesome for blogging! You should post some pics for ppl to see too ;).

I'm glad you had a happy feast day, I know I had a good feast LOL.

I hope you get into the bridal gig, it's the PERFECT venue!! I would have totally used your cookies as give aways at my wedding :).

Emily said...

What cute pics. I'm glad you had a nice turkey day.

Good luck with the cookies. I definitely would not be able to control myself around them. They're beautiful though.

Emily said...

Hey, I know there's a writer's strike, but come on! ;)

Emily said...

Nice template, but time for a new post, girlie!

Bear said...

Nice new template! So, lets hear from you. Not just in the shrinkers blog but here as well. Nice pics, notice they link to photobucket.. do you have an account? I have a few pictures that I need to add to the BC Images site.. from AZ. Maybe this weekend I will find the time.

Danielle said...

Hellloooo????

Come back!!!!!

Emily said...

Alright Jan, time to post again, lady. Don't make me come up there!